Re: Ho Much Rule fiddling Is Tolerable?

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_HLFvBzDsxMWdUK-czWLKonQYx7tixVIxFVOcuU4hz2bPKlZ2Az_e0tLLfj0WcP5CzeSY>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 13:47:21 -0000

> Actually, a redundant rule as you quite rightly point out that a
> Finovan devotee could improvise any feat off the list without penalty
> anyway, and can improvise new feats that are in keeping with the theme
> of the affinity anyway.

Which is why Greg and I have been talking about having initiates only be able to do specific feats and devotees can improvise any feat within the affinity. In short, initiates would have much less flexible magic than devotees, but are much more flexible in their actual lives. Devotees would have more flexible magic, but spend their lives in devotion to their god.

Jeff