Re: Daily Life

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_frQ5wkeopLyUlgKRg-pEatm2zQJKv56rY6FT0-Crronw4dwJcyMoau-yPuox89kEXX1OFAW>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 13:45:03 -0700

YGWV Thank you for looking those things up, Bryan. Good job.

Quoting bryan_thx <bethexton_at_OO-OoMdHJxZEj5WW40cnewKeDxcBJQBBejooSnwrrAV_sdGx3r69GZcQSFFvLaURs3wn28j9E3d2mLbpJg.yahoo.invalid>:

> What I would like to see somewhere are some representative diagrams
> (or simple listings of time) for some 'typical' cottar, carl, and
> thane. What portions of their commitments to religion, occupation,
> family, leaders, etc. This might help illustrate the issue better.

Well, frankly, I don't think this would be particularly useful, or distinctively different for them.

EVERYONE works all the time. Their spiritual practice is is a part of their daily life, save that one some days there is a lot of ceremony and on others, a lot of labor. Family members usually work other, side by side, and take meals together. And, on the required days, meet with leaders to perform social functions required.

And that doesn't matter if they are rich, poor, warriors or farmers, prositutes or priests.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
c/o Greg Stafford