Re: Ernalda Options

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at__PYXRMeFJ4jOSB3rmCrXcY3nLdfusg3b-SpHRQsStVdCYOyceal86g91G>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 10:44:10 -0000

John Hughes wrote:
>The Inanna and Isis cycles are about many things, but primarily about
sovereignty. They were very different goddesses, one of war, one of magic, both in different ways, of love, and their cults and myths meant many different things over the long historical period of which they were extant.<

Sure, but for my somewhat limited perspective they are the primary female dieties I am aware of, so I am wondering when looking at Ernalda are their equivalences we can draw when looking at roles.

>this is probably a topic we want to leave alone.
I seek understanding on this one really, not argument. I am a sponge waiting to soak up knowledge.