Re: Ho Much Rule fiddling Is Tolerable?

From: bryan_thx <bethexton_at_LmNdwPPMOStdoKsbVakughdvQK8mQwbQvQNTEUMX9sOmF7l7if2thKuzwgiBGEyWA7>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:22:05 -0000

That is:

As a general rule, I think CM should have three or more words in the names, to make them more specific than general. Mahome has a fire affinity, and gives the light fire feat. Any similar CM ability should be more constrained than that feat in my mind, as it is coming from a lesser being.

For the PBEM game I'm starting up, since I wanted to put a bit of focus on mixed religions and landscape magic I scrapped concentration and made some mechanical differences between the different types of common magic (and added CM blessings as the most common essential common magic).

Regards;

Bryan