Re: Everyone Worships Everything

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_fB1-9aGXW9qUT5vbEMNDX2TwzEz5gHCvypAuYwVPe2gqMy2jZu5LHcJibbtY_9-uppn7aXF>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 08:16:07 -0700

>> > Serf's Parma! I could also be con-fusing it with KoDP, now that I
>>> think about it.
>>
>> Please, everyone, check your sources before citing something to me.
>
> Well, you do have designer credit on the KoDP box...

And damn proud of 'em.
But I'd still like to see sources credited, at least when something is attributed to me. I have seen several time now where I was miscredited with something, it it would save a lot of hot air for me or especially someone else to be able to check what something *says* instead of what someone *thinks they remember* it saying. Thus, as far as KoDP goes, I can honestly clam that my part of it does not extend to the most excellent stories, but to the basic design. AND I'd even like to see *where* in KoDP is says this.

> Hero Wars (of which Thunder Rebels is a supplement) does talk about
> shamans being "Slightly mad." And in particular, it says: "Kolat is
> accepted by the Storm pantheon, but members are
> still outcasts from normal Heortling society."

And everyone knows HW was badly faulted, and that HQ also says that is superceded by HQ.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
c/o Greg Stafford