Re: Getting terribly rulesy in here

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_sSt48-V7-pQ8CtKWfFoN9r_7SmgzIUrv5TTrQQq-T8GD830H8haP5fDZIGeny0ivpUZUK8N>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 08:38:26 -0700

I want first to thank Mr. RR for his great skill in moderating this list, and in understanding and respecting my position on this what this list is for.

Then I want to thank valkoharja for his insight, and to inform everyone hat I have, in fact, gotten my answer to my original question. And yes, this has drifted to a topic suitable for the rules list.

Finally, I would request that the rulesy part be taken thee.

Thank you everyone.

--Greg