Re: Ho Much Rule fiddling Is Tolerable?

From: Stacy Forsythe <deadstop_at_WZ10Fqk32zAksG_Nw9e6AFdQQGGGfurdifWQwtoCicHKLg6NvNNrZu3aHhJ0vLyIb7R>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 10:58:00 -0400

I don't think the idea is to have *no* rules for magic. Rather, the question is whether magic might profitably be folded more into the general rules for using any ability, rather than set apart with several distinct systems as it is now. (I prefer the "several distinct systems" myself, as it adds a great deal of flavor IMO.)

Stacy Forsythe