Re: Cannibal Cult

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_jGQZaFijYHxpxVznltAomc0e43lt8Um4SFmu6dFIho45en9imX4R9yE7RZBGeBMNNtJi>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 21:00:46 -0500

Chris may not realize it yet, but some of his fellow player characters were Cannibal Cultists ;-)

Sandy wrote up an article about the CC in an issue of TotRM. As played in our campaign, the members of such a cult eat an organ of their sacrifice, such as the heart, and add the victim's appropriate characteristic, such as STR, to their own (following the sacrifice of the cultist's POW). The added STR dwindles away at the rate of 1 point per day.

Guy

--
"Did you know 'Moby Dick' can be recited at frequencies so high,
Melville's masterpiece becomes a sonic drill capable of carving through