Re: How rare is it to know the secret of a god?

From: nichughes2001 <nicolas.h_at_CNSDxwoq8e6HP62AEF6o0_77uxaadRV7JB3HrUXZPFKqPHLrnWeSLtgCnmcpSNMz2W>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 21:54:28 -0000

> At any rate, they don't seem to exist for the holy knights, either.
> Which is kind of a pity, IMO. But there you are.

I am not sure that they need any secret other than Solace - perhaps posessing any other secret would prevent them from achieving that one. Which would be a bit of a personal disaster.

Conversely I am not sure that mystics need[1] any magics other than mystical secrets - and these would be regarded as little more than stepping stones on the path to the Great Secret (enlightenment) anyway.

[1] Dedicated mystics that is - normal folk of a mystic society will need charms to please the fertility spirits, spells to keep away the blight essences and so on.

--
Nic