Re: A Comment on Secrets

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_jHf4pJ6vozhCAaqhd5-deSlc3aYpbwjAZLNyGN2o_QjfJkI0wwDAgS5TuEDzH9CH>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 23:33:26 +0100

On 24 Jul 2007, at 17:05, Greg Stafford wrote:

> I think you can probably see that many of the secrets are really just
> the high level Feats of the deity. Thoe ae the ons hat I would drop.

My favourites are the ones that allow you character to become part of the God and removed as an NPC. What a fantastic culmination of a career. I would like to have a more pendragonesque feel to secrets, so the more powerful you become (in affinities) the more you want the secret, a sort of feedback loop. It would culminate with the character transcending from the game. Perhaps that's why so few know the secret and are still around.

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433