Re: Real World Vingans

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_SOGKw89C5W45Jg20uJLlv2QZMyhk1bLT11QvoolTF0VZ8mSEjxRz5LP4kxg6o6e8O9uxhDd>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 23:35:59 -0700

John Hughes wrote:

>Am I missing something here?

Maybe, but it is not important to me, or to our mutual pleasure of the game, to pursue it. That was an indiscreet comment, useless to game discussion. I withdraw it, as far as such can be done in his very, very flawed medium.

I invite anyone who wants to know my perspective to contact me in private. I am writing a couple of essays that I will post somewhere or other appropriate.

I end by reminding everyone that an *ESSENTIAL *rule of /HeroQuest /is

YOUR GLORANTHA WILL VARY And that what I say here is intended to be my personal views, insights and opinion.

Play YOUR game. *Have fun*. Make it what you want. It's a game. It is play.

*Play*. Enjoy.

--GS