Re: Dragonship Drydocks

From: DURUPT Jean <jean.durupt_at_qAUEc8VITIbLStSWfBe6Ll-OB9srxHMbOxRSqbti-Hitnr1wLx96KeSSr4M4eccE>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 16:44:42 +0200

The waertagi are not an aquatic race. They live on the seas, in their cityships but not in the water.

The dry docks are called dry because they are the rare locations where a dragonship is not anchored
some distance from the shore.

Since the waertagi trade with both the mermen and the landbased countries, most of the time a dragonship is docked far from land (a wet dock)

Cheers
Jean