Re: Ability levels in magic; adversaries, bandits soldiers...

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_XKSTYY4fvE6QoDIBJ1EUQ-H0L_wzwFKPzPGVIMVHuWp2YUQOcPfbRDPFNPCzqWvuldJ>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 16:25:19 -0000

Adept:
> Theism needs sacrifice. You won't be there for the holy day
> ceremonies. I'm pretty sure that will mess up your connection to your
> god, at least at some level.

Maybe, if your cult is entirely clan-based. If you worship Destor the Adventurer, then you can worship at any Destor temple quite happily. I'm sure that some bandit groups will have shrines set up to their favourite deities.

OK, you are not going to be able to worship very local deities as an outlaw, but most Thunder Tribe deities should be fine.

See Ya

Simon