Re: Ability levels in magic; adversaries, bandits soldiers...

From: David Weihe <blerg2_at_TzXNY5X_duT1M190RZnB9YkqRIUIUT-2GnxD37tdCWRln8Zs_fhQfmi1Sc_bGjO99zx8S>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 06:48:59 -0700 (PDT)

"valkoharja" <rintasaa_at_tu0knSsG2CX30TayNwvh8nUep8m8n1G3lsyFt39GVosMhQBw6yO_Hq_0cUoE26Nik1Db1yEjA_M5efKofoM.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
> Donald_at_... wrote:
> > Someone outlawed by the tribe or for political reasons
> > won't be cut off at all.
>
> Theism needs sacrifice. You won't be there for the holy day
> ceremonies. I'm pretty sure that will mess up your connection
> to your god, at least at some level.

Fortunately, there are lots of unused altars hidden in the woods, on hilltops, or in old EWF or even GodTime ruins. If they haven't been formally outlawed (the initial premise), they might be able to convince a godi to help them (ala Friar Tuck) restart worship at the new altar. The smaller number of worshippers reduces a lot of the available general benefits, but would allow a person to maintain his/her connection with the Other Side.

I assume that this is how Hendrik and Harmast functioned, back when.

Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV. http://tv.yahoo.com/