Re: Draconic wyters?

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_T061isMccKHUEMh31W5zZnRmfOJVzJmNVJqN7RYNZkNOYNBRFvkL1PeRinfw8gItQT9DwJw>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 07:56:54 -0700

YGWV Quoting David Dunham <david_at_DTwtvlI72f1QgkgtXVdrMM1ZkfUuXZ9y5VEKwxcoYY61JSMrn4RsPdO-hYchBLnvN5k4ob6kjYcPlg.yahoo.invalid>:

> Greg
>
>> You can pretty much assume ALL organized groups have a wyter
>
> Were the wyters of the people of Orlanthland during the EWF different
> in any way? I think it's obvious that a clan wyter would be the same
> one, even after the clan turned to worshipping Orlanth Dragonfriend.

Correct. The beings of the Otherworld rarely change their inherent nature.

> But what about new groups? Would the Golden Dragon Society or the
> Long Mountain Dragon School have wyters which were draconic in nature?

Yes, probably so, but with the caveat that they would be draconic humans who had become he guardians. I have a feeling that the dragons and dagonewts did NOT become Guardians.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
c/o Greg Stafford