Demigod (and Hero) insight

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_QyV88SRVMsm4Jb3UT1KY5sTmExcJj-lulQVhW2PEvUK20tqIwGOXdOq6KLzGT_XOlIV>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:40:12 -0000

A demigod that has a new power should propably have it represented in HQ as a talent. Feats are emulating a deity afterall. It seems a bit stange to be granting a feat to yourself.

The daughter of Yinkin I have in my game has a talent called "shadow walking". If she (and her litter) eventually become worshipped as a subcult of Yinkin, then shadow walking will become a feat available for the cultists.

Anyway, this is how I read the classic tidbit about Pikat Yaraboom: [Famous Dark Trolls of the Hero Wars - Wyrms Footprints p95]

"Pikat Yaraboom was called Lord of the Hand of Death. He was a son of Bina Bang and Lord Lurker in Shadows. He had a power, small at first though he trained it quickly, to stun, maim, or rob whoever he laid his left hand on..."

  -Adept