Re: Differences between Sartar and Heortland

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_QCcKhPMgjCTVg8UVaupWAITBsXLvmJ7fEHNcO1zDX8folWleAlXUeBOZxe2wRD6gbBfD>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 10:40:29 -0000

> The latest unfinished work by Jeff and Greg gives all of the answers
> on this I believe.

My recommendation is to get a copy of the History of the Heortling Peoples. It contains the official canon on Heortland - including modern Heortland, Esrolia, the Kitori, and even some information on the origins of Sartar.

Greg and I would be happy to answer any questions regarding the material in that book, but I strongly suggest getting a copy of it if you can. It is packed full with material about Heortland and the history of the Sartarites prior to the Resettlement.

Jeff