Re: Differences between Sartar and Heortland

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at__BQKnBrdNnFIYe3Cs6YAuctXhhqttKDkxsw1YUNRwZ7tCkB3Jcyt6zCOywfKSPeBT-pwNdo>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 07:47:50 -0700

YGWV Quoting valkoharja <rintasaa_at__J-HCpe8Z4MsyO4phY9DX-FWvqrZysitvJieqJInK5bgccMGTzvXv8foTgDYk_nk28BXjDZ6CodbOMV2gbg.yahoo.invalid>:

> Good tip. I'm waiting for a copy actually, but I may have to run my
> next game before I get it. I'm just fishing for some rough ideas at
> the moment.

Great. I hope everyone gets one.

The biggest difference between the people who moved to Sartar and those who did not is that the ones who stayed were willing to adapt to the Pharoh's new political presences (altering their ways), while those who moved were not willing.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
c/o Greg Stafford