Re: Ho Much Rule fiddling Is Tolerable?

From: David Dunham <david_at_UZEtH8RABsxZSDoDSMT7oaU_bCfagyZdwEA9l0fLrPI9PjlCtZU4tkyhTvJbSxywOOfvRA>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 08:52:09 -0700

Trotsky

> Yes, of course - why else would I have mentioned it? And, no we don't
> have a house rule about number of augments, if that's what you're
> implying. Like we both said, different groups have different styles.

That's more different than I would have expected. You're leaving augments on the table! It's hard for me to conceive of having only a +2 augment most of the time.

Do any other groups eschew augments like this? Most keywords are going to provide a number of 'em, and are usually associated with a magic keyword that provides at least one or two more.

--

David Dunham