Re: 2nd Age Vadeli...

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_5RPakTtFuEiEMGOw4aGFY1CYkcH91jp3okUfGFyJtX8o1ziOa3DUjr8k2rahP3zUIqM>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 23:17:54 +1200

At 10:56 p.m. 1/08/2007, you wrote:

>If I recall correctly, Brown
>Vadeli are found throughout the West (if only in small numbers) in the
>third age, so I would have expected them to be present in the God
>Learner empire too - or were they banned, and have come back in the
>third age, citing their opposition to the God Learners as (another)
>justification why they should be allowed to settle?

The Brown Vadeli were present in sufficient numbers during the first age for one of the Seshnegi Kings to use them as allies against the Vadeli. Hence they would be a significant if minor presence in the Imperial Age.

>I also recall that in the Third age "present" Red Vadeli are starting
>to reappear, but I don't recall when they disappeared.

They disappeared after Zzabur killed them all during the Great Darkness was my guess.

--Peter Metcalfe