Ormfang, Silver Age and Tuskers

From: digodiegodigodisco <Digodiegodigodisco_at_6SM-devJHtvl2HUlD61KFJupiB4J6BfnKui1rKaOEIc87AUL9p_Ukab-r>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 19:39:02 -0000

Hello to everybody,

Does someone know somethig about the Ormfang Mountain?

I got a doubt also about the Silver Age. Which age is that one? It's mentioned at the Tusk riders history in the Four scrolls of revelation.

Reading about the tusk riders I have found some things that I cant' undestand at all. In Trols book we can see that the tuskers lived before the Dawn, but the Elder secrets says that Aram Ya Udrum was a founder of the IAW and the race was developed after the Long Nigth. I dont know if the Long Nigth is the Great darkness or it's the years of extreme cold that the Uz get useful to raid the IAW. Can someone put some ligth over this Long Nigth?

Thank you