Re: Ormfang, Silver Age and Tuskers

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_4IZ5HM0r0hYTsPAHextY8mL6rCNTed0fjcqifizPFZdcUHuYptC24CagOeIAVznx5FEhRBG>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 13:08:25 -0700

YGWV   digodiegodigodisco wrote:

> Does someone know somethig about the Ormfang Mountain?

Where did you read about it?

> I got a doubt also about the Silver Age. Which age is that one? It's
> mentioned at the Tusk riders history in the Four scrolls of revelation.

The Silver Age = Gray Age. That is, the time in between the Darkness and the Dawn. It I when Heort lived.

> Reading about the tusk riders I have found some things that I cant'
> undestand at all. In Trols book we can see that the tuskers lived
> before the Dawn,

The silver Age is before the Dawn.

> but the Elder secrets says that Aram Ya Udrum was a
> founder of the IAW and the race was developed after the Long Nigth.

Aram lived in the Gray Age, and also in the early Dawn Age. Both are after the Long Night.

> dont know if the Long Nigth is the Great darkness or it's the years of
> extreme cold that the Uz get useful to raid the IAW. Can someone put
> some ligth over this Long Nigth?

Many synonyms are used to describe the same event. So the Long Night is the same as the Great Darkness. Or sometimes the Great Darkness and Lesser darkness together.

--Greg Stafford