Re: Outlawry

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_jdw-6q-uP9UzRxcnj5YxxeZnzT6WmxCe-tconNsZeFk_4qOuFDgBMUg2racVeBnQLvju0Hx>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 15:22:15 -0700

YGWV
> Rob wrote:

It is standard method for peoples to deal with members who do not fit within their culture.

> I guess thats just not how I like to view the Heortling
> culture.

We need to take the thorns with the blossoms. My intention has never been to create a feel-good culture where everything is rosy, and everyone grows up to be well adjusted members of society, but rather to illustrate some basic truths of these cultures as I understand them.

>However I guess it does answer why outlaws worship gods like
> Gargarth.

Which is, I believe, what started this conversation.

If we have reached that understanding, then I am glad.

--Greg