Re: Dawn Age Teshnos?

From: nils_w <nils_at_wJPlEPj5JnyF5W5OhtuDfpP2o-w2N0J3YfWtMVaALWKijxwx-KOfz6GhnGM0vTgpwy97QBZ>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 21:36:38 -0000

Santo & Peter:

> >In the Eastern Isles, I believe there may have been something called
> >the Mirror War (or perhaps that was sometime during the Demigods
> >Cycle), and the rise of the Three Sages.
>
> The Mirror War is, I think, the Vithelan memory of the Sunstop.

The Mirror War takes place in the part of the East Isles where the dream tradition is strong (exactly where that is remains to be defined). The dreamers are probably the only East Islanders who recorded the Dawn, not sure about the Sunstop, but I was rather under the impression that the Mirror War took place in the Grey Age. I don't have RM around to check though. It is a Human Cycle event, but the Human Cycle starts in the Grey Age.

Anyway, the Mirror War is in a way a continuation of the Avanpdur War.