Atyar's Skull

From: simonbrayuk_at_YxifDS14g9dYBBfpbEi9HbiCn7rQ859Q8ULYmA0DX0_1H0brEuwAUZKi-h-Di1n5
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 15:05:11 EDT

>I was always of the opinion that the Skull was moved by the cult at some
>point from the island to Than Ulbar.

>The only problem is that the skull is not some small little thing that
>one can carry in one's hand but a great huge thing the size of a hill.

Never thought it was anything less. This is Glorantha after all, Firebergs, Cosmic Mountains, Lakes that fall from heaven, whirlpools the size of continents. Just strap the bugger to the back of a Zeech, or a ship full of chaos things etc. Hordes of crawling things hauling huge chunks of dead gods is the core of our type of world isn't it?

Simon