Glorantha Digest RIP

From: julianlord <julian.lord_at_vooP5bEJcrDUTshSziXBi4B-dMO-N7ONyxf_KAAeXTyrEf00jpkDrGBU0eYfxbf3>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 18:09:41 -0000

As virtually all of you are aware, the long-running Glorantha Digest, which has been the core list for Gloranthan discussion both official and otherwise, has recently come to an end.

I say "an end", not "the end" ; whilst this latest death of the GD appears to be a more severe case than previous deaths, I am personally in no doubt that the spirit of the GD is alive and strong. The GD itself has been dead before. The spirit of the GD is indomitable...

I would like to publicly express awe, thanks and gratitude to all of the GD house elves, for having toiled, often thanklessly, always tirelessly, over the decades for the furtherance of Glorantha, and especially to Graham Robinson ; Graham, you have unquestionably been the best list-owner that the GD has ever had...

It's hard for you Graham to become a Hero or a Demigod of the GTA, especially now that the GTA has gone down the same Bridge of Swords where the GD was last spotted --- ouch --- all I can personally pray for, hoping that others will join this ritual, is that the current High Priests of Glorantha will remember you in their prayers, and send you propitiatory sacrifices of various and sundry Gloranthan goodie bags.

You are a Hero of Glorantha.

Julian Lord

Immoderator, ImmoderateGloranthaQuest
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/ImmoderateGloranthaQuest/