Re: Fwd: Humakti in the Vineyard- or how do I get there.

From: Toread DuDerysi <jakyer_at_NmmVlH7bTT8Q4YGd4u7TnOCRJeRa-Mrro70MCUnANMS_1JazCz0kFNO1P7qvQGxbINWng>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 20:42:46 -0000

Very stylized. I just think there's easier fish to fry. Yelmalions are morally more complex and would make for the necessary conflicts more readily, I think. I suspect Gautama's Vision would work very well indeed.

> The western monotheists also come to mind. There the heretic is a
> worse enemy than the heathen, and a fairly straight dogs conversion
> could work for a small sect...
>
> Heck, I could see running such a game in Sir Ethilrists county!
>
> -Adept

I think that the latter would be wonderful. The Black Horse County has a long tradition of Puritanical flagellation, repression, and sin that fits the DitV mindset very well. I think it would be a splendid convention one-shot.

Jeff