Re: Fwd: Humakti in the Vineyard- or how do I get there.

From: Kevin McDonald <kpmcdona_at_OCn0GZI0uatnWQGTyTj6jyJR4kXKtPaWz1G3xG6ei2c_7EzfVi15g_UQNae4VHwyBot>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 17:13:48 -0400

On 8/7/07, valkoharja <rintasaa_at_XvVAeUa54S1M_Alglq22jMrN8f3kB9pOddBET1wVHc-NxFm6vSYEz-xdjpPoXonDM8KTcQD8K_q17oXwzg.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
> The western monotheists also come to mind. There the heretic is a
> worse enemy than the heathen, and a fairly straight dogs conversion
> could work for a small sect...
>
> Heck, I could see running such a game in Sir Ethilrists county!

For a long while now I have been toying with the idea of running a DitV game set in Carmania, probably during the Second Age. The PCs would be Inquisitors traveling the land rooting out manifestations of the Lie. The part that has slowed me down is working out Carmanian morality so that I can create appropriately corrupt communities in the DitV style.

~Kevin McD