Re: Fwd: Humakti in the Vineyard- or how do I get there.

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_i-tLwTeMskPdsLsw-OX3cHpns75swoSeqJ_cuaCX3r_8QHgREVNeEvNYGnIkjEwXWd3>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 23:31:02 -0000

This should work fine. My lovely lady Suvi has run a Jedi game (set a few millenia before the movies) quite closely based on the Dogs as written. It has worked spendedly, and the communities (an orbital station/city, a farming community on a farming planet...) have been built with the system readily in place in Dogs.

While the game system has it's problems (all those dice) the Jedi game has been intense and an absolute delight. The Dark Side works great for the demonic influense, and I'm sure the Lie would work as well for carmania, or sin/demons/chaos for Ethilrists people.

  -Adept