Re: Moon Design - Printing update

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_mM6JFi6_c7aI2-MyJm7Ac7xaMKLWUst_vrYQRQRlHD1zkpeUhw0prbt8EjILPH6ilWj>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 23:34:01 -0000

> Some good news
> -----------------
> All of the above books will be available for sale as PDFs at
> DriveThruRPG.com as of this weekend. While a PDF is not the same as
> having a paper copy in your hands, it will hopefully allow access to
> the information until my paper printing is back on track.

This is excellent news! I hope DriveThruRPG will see a lot of use from the Gloranthan tribe. There are a lot of old books it would be nice to see awailable in PDF form.

> Later this summer I will have a much better print and distribution
> system in place, where I will POD in the US and also POD in Europe.
> That way there won't be the extra cost and delay of printing
> everything in the US and then shipping it overseas.

This sounds even better, as long as the POD printers are of high enough quality at both ends.

  -Adept : eagerly waiting the new books