Re: Scanning the maps from Dragon Pass and Nomad Gods

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_g5OOgEOBu7VRZsjyjq7NM-m432ldFw2kyi18AAmxNyI_wAbnw7-N23pUZpV1h1GaPS6gyra>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 16:56:53 -0700

Hello,

> I'm one of the lucky old schoolers who own a copy of Dragon Pass with
> a really well preserved board (map).

Which edition?
Full color, or the original one?

> I'd love to have a nice poster
> print of the map, and also of the map from Nomad Gods. Failing that it
> would be neat to have them as high quality JPGs.
>
> Is it possible to do this?

Perhaps.

> Who owns the copyrights of these products?

Issaries, Inc. owns the rights to this art.

In fact, I might actually have a copy of the full color boar without the hexes, which would be a far nicer map, I think.

Are other people interested? Scanning something of this size and detail can be pretty expensive. Maybe Rick would be interested in doing this if there were enough people who'd ant to buy one?

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
c/o Greg Stafford