Re: Scanning the maps from Dragon Pass and Nomad Gods

From: Alison Place <alison_place_at_1q4hLbtDQw0ZlkLBhDdvYP0dQyQBHUO72algnGxCf4TEp1i9bDW6LFXltEVLych>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 15:21:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

    I mentioned this potential opportunity to Ian, and he pointed out something that should probably be mentioned. The boardgame map (which I have in front of me just now) was rather like a subway map. It's distorted for readability and to make the movements along roads and rivers more compatible with the superimposed grid. It does help if you want to use it as a rough guide to movement rates for a travelling party, but it is not a true map of Dragon Pass, as such. The prototype without hexes would fall in the same category.

     However, for those who don't have any Dragon Pass map, by all means go ahead. It was a very attractive product.

Alison

> > Count me in too. Jon Geere

> Combine that with the big old maps from Griffin
Mountain and we're
> really cooking... (I liked how they meshed together
with the battle

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles. Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center. http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/