Champions of the Reaching Moon

From: Paul King <paul_at_Eu87ptzz7LPdhExvgkqMGobS-JMjHCwQFb68OfzBn4IYaKSk2-REmtX4fDt-GIWaDN2ys-n>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 07:58:14 +0100

The book is a collection of Hero Bands and individuals connected by the Immanent Action Liberation. Stats are given for the individuals and some of the characters mentioned in the Hero Bands. The highest ability rating I saw on a quick survey was 1W4 - but more typically a character would have their highest ability in the W2 range.

I read through the pdf last night and I have to say that my first impression was very positive. There's a good variety of material, lots of hooks and some nice background material. If I had to look at the downside my only criticisms would be of the interior art, which I feel is not quite up to the standard of earlier releases and some minor editing issues.

I suppose I should confess to contributing two of the items. But not the best, even after Mark's improvements. So don't let my involvement put you off :-)