Re: Material on God Forgot, and comments on "Clanking City"

From: Olli Kantola <newsalor_at_hMICWu9CrR8iM4CHL6-EDpe5z_-HZH6-wGS5LwspvEhHO8uMsuEJXF3QrjBEaLHZabO>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 10:24:11 +0300 (EEST)

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007, valkoharja wrote:

> I've been looking for sources and inspiration and sources on God
> Forgot, Refuge and the Clanking City. Does somebody here own the
> Mongoose Clanking City book and have some opinions to offer on it?

I'd advice you to stick to Middlesea Empire, because it holds all the Glorantha lore needed. The Mogoose book is filled with details that won't survive to see the Third Age and most of it doens't say Glorantha for me. I didn't like Clanking City at all, though I like this version more than the one that was published before in some fanzine.

Olli Kantola

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.