Re: Scanning the maps from Dragon Pass and Nomad Gods

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_RAiwSaOtrpwMBpSzNpf5iZZ6jc6EfISuHjqVMWKX8Z93_fN5UZnEQc6OTz-Sz91jhpK>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 11:29:45 -0000

Adept:
> I'm one of the lucky old schoolers who own a copy of Dragon Pass with
> a really well preserved board (map). I'd love to have a nice poster
> print of the map, and also of the map from Nomad Gods. Failing that
it
> would be neat to have them as high quality JPGs.
>
> Is it possible to do this? Who owns the copyrights of these products?

I've got scans of these from full-sized monochrome photocopies. They are not colour but come in at a couple of Mb each. The Balazar/Griffin Mountain maps come in at about the same.

The original WBRM/NG maps are in a similar style to each other, the later DP map is a different style and both are different styles to the Balazar/Griffin Mountain maps. But they are worth having. It's a shame that the NG2 map wasn't available as a single sheet map. So, scans of them would be useful.

I'd include the Dagori Inkarth map and possibly the map of the River of Cradles. Al very nice and eminently scannable.

Although very nice to have, you have to print them out to get the full benefit and A1 printing is quite expensive.

But, I'd like to see full colour PDFs of those maps.

See Ya

Simon