Re: Moon Design - Printing update

From: donald_at_65iawIgGFHTM7OguCfC3MeW9aTQKvTJ20jfhLHFOb_OcNpF5IH094MisT1cVyFXdXKB5E
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 12:58:11 GMT

In message <f9rkl8+3q0r_at_eGroups.com> "jongjom2003" writes:

>This is something that perplexes me. Why all the blurb about HQ and
>its wonderful engine if we only get stats of groups and people we
>never heard of or are unlikely to hear of again.

You only don't hear about them again if you've no use for them in your Glorantha. Even then the ideas and concepts can be of use because they are fairly typical individuals and groups. Whereas someone like Jar-Eel is a one off. Until your players reach the level when they would challenge her her stats are irrelevant and then it's a one off episode. But you can get an entire campaign out of an Association and their members.

Of course the fact that this particular Association has now been documented means other authors are likely to use it in their writings. No reason to reinvent the wheel.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/