Re: Moon Design - Printing update

From: Paul King <paul_at_Dh8_ofcGA0hT1saepivJO02TGGkt1UtMYAtleZB8M6LohYAYbhtk6iqJ341Jwy_672UWEvs>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 21:29:29 +0100

On 14 Aug 2007, at 12:00, John Machin wrote:

> I'm not really excited about knowing Jar-Eel's Combat affinity rating
> though, I hasten to add; I'd much rather have more Lunar wizardry
> schools or something I might actually use.

There's a Sorcery School in Champions of the Reaching Moon - will that do ?

One other point. The question of duplicating material is a constant problem for games companies. If you want to use something described in another book you can either copy the material (or at least some of it) or require buyers to have the other book. Either will get complaints from people who'd prefer it done the other way. So I don't think we'll see much of the people and groups from Champions. of the Reaching Moon in other official publications, just because it raises this problem. On the other hand by leaving the big hitters for the Great Argrath Campaign the problem is avoided - and the fans get more original material.