Re: Epic NPCs and their stats

From: donald_at_qz-TPVSVRReh2yID2wym9EtA1DlJK5v98ZLbdCMRfq4y8biTHTRAqI5RqCEANA2yEHcey
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 01:41:02 GMT

In message <46C23BCD.1040004_at_M-BBE4PXuAtZVqQoK9Ed0z_OxV20aoZ3kXRDIcBJk4Su4veExNU0P8FGFcfF_Oxp9bq9qljDPz2shbV_6esJng5imd8ZWAJD.yahoo.invalid> Greg Stafford writes:

>I did give the standards in the main book: page 19.
>However, I now note that it is incomplete. Or can I just not find it? Is
>there a statement somewhere about Orlanth being Mastery16?

The complete list is page 274. It gives Best Magical Ability of Great god, great spirit, Church founder: 10W8 to 10W12

Orlanth isn't specifically mentioned but from that it would appear to be Mastery12.

>But
>considering the power level of some campaigns that is too low. No one
>individual or community or kingdom ought to be able to match up with
>Ernalda.
>
>That all being said, I can appreciate why some people would want to have
>lists and details of the hero stats. I will have something of this
>nature in the Great Argrath Campaign. Although I am still sussing out
>exactly what. Descriptions, backgrounds of course. Numbers? We will see.

I'm certainly more interested in descriptions, background and relationships than the numbers.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/