Re: Scanning the maps from Dragon Pass and Nomad Gods

From: David Dunham <david_at_zrhGsnaDrWRhaxYxEJ2LrieAgMUkSL-fQQONZHMDaUkP3zox1GDZPA8uZgAa-mREkzsPRt>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 17:49:41 -0700

Simon

>But, I'd like to see full colour PDFs of those maps.

I haven't researched this recently, but I suspect this may be the only practical way to distribute them. Despite the number of people who say they'll buy, this is probably a low print run product (and once people realize how much it costs, I'll bet the number goes down).

Also, it's a large original, and will probably require scanning at a service bureau. That may add $2 to the cost of each sale.

--

David Dunham