Re: Moon Design - Printing update

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_mpDRKZJ3o6VWAzejSA5_pjoZV90PfIGX8arGsyMr-6K3Cw3ojY350nX0cBvso8shBl0n5hbX>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 08:01:58 -0000

Everyone has been busy thanking you for the PDF's - I'll add my thanks for not forgetting those of us who prefer "proper" books! (Unlike Jane, I spend a lot of time commuting on trains, and even before my PDA decided that maintaining a battery charge for more than a couple of hours was unneccessary, I never found reading pdf's on it's tiny screen as easy as from a printed page...).

This doesn't mean I won't buy *any* of the new PDFs, but they will be as a "backup" copy rather than a replacement...