Re: Moon Design - Printing update

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_epanSLcBn6BrEmrQB3W-ccBLoDirkrV-CUSCmGnEMkHKfE9tiS1cSxQSGiDaELNIvl6>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 08:52:23 -0000

That's supehero. Heroic scale is w3+, so Argrath, Beat-Pot and Gunda are all about 10w3 in their best skills. On the offiscial scale anyway.

Here's a real example from real play, to illustrate the usefulness of the numbers. I have a Household of Death sword as a player hero. Years ago Greg ansvered a question on one of these forums, and said that the Household was composed of a small number of people (I went with one child each of the tribes plus the three children of the prince) who are on the heroic w3 scale.

This made it easy for me to write the 12 year old disciple of Humakt in question, and gave me a good grip on the opposition. I don't worry about character development, since in my understanding of Glorantha the 10w3 Sword combat, 1w3 death affinity character doesn't actually advance in power without heroquesting or similar epic events. Easy to handle in saga-style play.

  -Adept