Re: Epic NPCs and their stats

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_kczPSfLQRdcavQUt5W5oEHlQvZAGU3TjIpAZt8AKze5uA_ugbNOiBk3vDjJkx0ncRbQ>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 11:22:09 -0000

Rick Meints:

> Lastly, do people want to play in campaigns/senarios where they would
> interact (or be in conflict) with such powerful demi-god types?

YES!
YES!
YES!

It is HeroQuest, not KillaBrooQuest or StealCattleQuest, after all.

If people can see stats then they can adjust them for their campaigns. If they don't have stats then there's no starting point to use heroes.

After all, the actual numbers are not as important as affinities, relationships, powers and so on. At the moment, we don't even know what anyone from the Argrath Wars can do, except for the Arduin stats.

So, yes please, more stats.

See Ya

Simon