Re: Moon Design - Printing update

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_NekD7qLRolLwyzcP1UNBvFQiQYsRHwS5ekuDY2w18geo89hOaTHFfXZEC9Ukg2gDSHC>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 11:34:49 -0000

Donald Oddy:
> They're easy enough to work out if you really want to. Based on HQ
> pg. 274 and GITTHW pg. 104/5 here's JarEel:

That's pretty good. Certainly fine for all of us folk who like to change things.

I'd include a catch-all Lunar Heroine 10W4 just to allow her to brush off minor things. Someone throws a spirit at her? Doesn't matter because she's a Lunar Heroine.

Now, why can't they do this sort of things for the others?

> So your PC encounters her. First off there's a contest to see
> if he or she falls in love with her. Beautiful 10W3 augmented
> by Foster Infatuation +7 and Weave Illusion with Sound +6.
> That's a total of 3W4 before she starts trying which the PC is
> going to oppose with say Hate Lunars 5W. I think we know the
> result of that contest....

But the problems start when the opponent has Real Hunk 10W4 and they go at it on the battlefield.

See Ya

Simon