The problem here [was: Epic NPCs and their stats]

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_dtRcNsN3rnSvfoOZSn09MoPfKksGAwk6BRxY2DgkIJQoBSVdTeGrjjjzNXkDGV6yZvE>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 11:55:04 -0000

[Jeff]
> But assigning a list of specific numbers - or thinking that an
> description of abilities is exhaustive - is in my opinion just plain
> silly.

It seems very strange that the people who most loudly proclaim offiscial numbers as silly and needless, are the same people who wouldn't use the numbers in their own game anyway!!

What's wrong with letting those of us who would like to have the numbers have our way. Our game will benefit, and your own will not be effected in the least.

This seems like a rather nasty case of "my way of running HQ is right and all the others are wrong" :( especially since those of us wanting the stats are actually going with the scales in the HQ book, and the other published stats.

Why put up such a fight against this?

  -Adept : who finds this very strange