Re: Scanning the maps from Dragon Pass and Nomad Gods

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at__feHZbOtTTXHYuXoBhdxd6HyYatKyOgoZXFzZUL_ONRaOT-RQzTBy-wXfMNO19Jz>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 20:09:49 +0100

We produced a number of copies of the Nomad Gods maps for a two maybe even three Convulsions (with permission). They were done by a commercial reprographics company. I don't recall the cost being "that" high, maybe £10-15 per copy, I'm sure we got four full size colour maps for less than £40. That was a few years ago. I also remember that the large UW maps sold well at cons. Perhaps they would be even more desirable if it was the game as well. Do people want to buy the whole game in a tube & ziplock bag? Over to you Rick...