Re: Scanning the maps from Dragon Pass and Nomad Gods

From: donald_at_imLbVoW0xs3un5ccJI8HjttYi_fNTOewkW-y3EKZTfYy0MaOnePA6nTRHoAiQHcPdeTlb
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 21:50:06 GMT

In message <4055C726-DE2B-42CD-80E4-336EAB0DDD55_at_I0X2bvRRQz2SZJBJ2B-A-k3dkbLzI7YjgIvgm-9iCDdVx3-9kXXc7i0bG30s7wrqLMY3GYsSyDyEa3smWCpTevq1vBKxDok2ir5G7jQUoqyRcV46oTQ.yahoo.invalid> David Scott writes:

>We produced a number of copies of the Nomad Gods maps for a two maybe
>even three Convulsions (with permission). They were done by a
>commercial reprographics company. I don't recall the cost being
>"that" high, maybe =A310-15 per copy, I'm sure we got four full size
>colour maps for less than =A340. That was a few years ago. I also
>remember that the large UW maps sold well at cons. Perhaps they would
>be even more desirable if it was the game as well. Do people want to
>buy the whole game in a tube & ziplock bag? Over to you Rick...

I'd certainly be interested in Nomad Gods but I can't see the game being viable because of the minimum run for printed counter sheets. Having said that it is possible to get blank counter sheets and a sheet of sticky labels could be printed and the buyer gets to cut them out and stick them on. Again a PDF version is probably the way to go.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/