The Triumph of Malia

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_mwWmjY-t0Z1mW9UIaD4ThPkDelHNkDWTlz-FeqgNfioKBNpzIxUKhaANZzS3Smb5>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 10:58:41 -0400

To completely change subject for a while, my roomate was watching a documentary on the Black Death on the History Channel.

So out of curiousity, is there a similar "big plague" in Gloranthan history?

I don't think I can think of one that sweeps continent-wide, but I can easily be wrong.

I was thinking it might be a neat thing to stick into the collapse of the Age of Empires - plague could spread on Middle Sea Empire ships rather easily. (Ironically, this makes the Closing a boon - at least for a while.)

Note - I haven't yet gotten my copy of Middle Sea Empire, so I don't know what's in there.

Just a thought to wend the convo away from stats for a while.

LC