Re: The problem here [was: Epic NPCs and their stats]

From: Rob <lamorak33_at_-luTmJd8WuKG2_7EhaA5dShI3TM-21O8bJ28nsfNH9UdoZPtrHTXprDWbhA2wZLp_R>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 08:55:01 -0000

I don't think so. I had Kallyr (realist), Beneva Chan (Bitterness), Broyan (Idealist), Gyffur (Josey Wales), Scathaca (my real life missus) and Beti Ballista (social climber/yuppie) and all of their respective followers in Whitewall, and thats exactly what I did.

In fact one of the themes was how Beneva Chan was won over from bitter hatred of Kallyr, and how Beti, Scathaca and Broyan were in a pseudo love triangle (Beti wanted Broyan, Scathaca knew what Beti wanted and Broyan was oblivious to all of this because he was intent on 'saving the world').

All great fun, Player Characters and a cast of thousands! :^)

Regards
Rob