Re: Example of a Heroquest in Play

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_gXtCs7h-a6gVhuMzfzn6wW6hqY_yj6cS073xfn2ZJg9OXKulYdQw4NWw8DFf-pGseAV_>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 13:11:58 -0000

> Because to some of us, stats for Harrek are harder to come by than myths
> that we can create, and we would like to know what others think his
> abilities are. I have written my own myths, and there are a great
many in
> books and online. There are no stats for Harrek.

Then tell us stories or background about Harrek. Harrek has been - to date - a force of pure destruction in all my campaigns and stats would have been meaningless (or as one player suggested, Harrek's combat is +M3 above the best player). But feel free to tell me a Harrek story where something other than combat might be useful!

Frex, we know that in 1615-1621, Harrek and his Wolf Pirates are destroying the southern coast of Genertela. Anybody know any good stories about his destruction of the Holy Country fleet in 1616?

Jeff