Re: Legend Making

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_VXkr_XXym30v7kjOwS7CWYUW5AFCczxA_GsKoHhGTfY6Qp5Vm9KsnGFYFmJvQuBOKuQJ584>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 08:30:01 -0700

YGWV Jeff Richard wrote:

> > So why is it that we spend far more energy discussing how they want
> > Harrek's stats (or whatever) instead of discussing myths, background,
> > or themes in Glorantha?

If people are worried about creating and then being gregged, may I suggest that people contribute stories for the peoples outside of my upcoming Great Argrath Campaign?
This will be my beloved "mainline story" concentrate from Sartar, Saird and the Lunar Empire (with a few little excursions into other regions).

At the risk of stepping on Trotsky's toes, I suggest the West is a good place to work.

Thee is little risk of anyone trampling tootsies if you work in the east, either Kralorela or Vithela.
Likewise Pamaltla.
Martin might have plans for other island domains, but I bet he would welcome tales of island nations, etc. etc.

--Greg Stafford